Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions of new Model for future crates
Well i think everyone that played with me already saw me saying the phrase "Im going to play some arknights"...

And yes this mostly might be something related to models of this game, i have been lurking around the garry's mod workshop and i finded some interesting stuff from a person i heard about years ago (Clamcy) and another guy which also does some cool work and i have talked to him before in 2020 (R.star) , even tho sometimes the faces he make throws me off, overall i see it would be a good add to some future crates, ill throw some of my personal liking ones.

I know adding this is not as easy as anyone can think, and will demand someone to test it out, but still here is the first time i do this so if im actually doing something wrong, please forgive me.

[Image: gIjWsV0.png]Blaze [Image: g7d7UpH.png]Hung [Image: 0c4nZfr.png]Lappland [Image: dJueLWD.png]Nearl

Have a nice day :)