Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muteban: Introducing Timed Mutes and Gags 2
First off, donor plus is handpicked by dink. It's not about past admins etc. Its pretty much people he thoroughly trusted etc(and russ cmon you cant really expect him to trust you with the way you went out on). This is a constantly thing brought up time and time again on different people. If admins had any say there'd be several that DIDN'T have donor plus. But. Not our choice, hand picks from dink. No amount of work put into the servers will gain it here, it's whatever criteria he has set, and none of us are fully sure what it is.

Second, I'm going to push for this again. Because again, I REALLY like the addon.
You addressed one of the biggest concerns dink had, and that was being that users weren't notified about gags/etc.
The other concern, I'm going to push on again and see if he will hear it out from our side.
(The concern being that the timer doesnt keep going once they leave the server)
I explained to him previously that this helps with gag evasions, and lowers that kind of ban amount since he isn't someone that loves bans to begin with, so maybe I can show him something on that to let him know it'll continue to lessen the amount of bans. Not only that but how helpful it is on staff to keep the fun going, and not STRESS THE FUCK OUT.

Good job as always Russ.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muteban: Introducing Timed Mutes and Gags 2 - by Mother Nuru. - 01-23-2022, 01:07 AM
RE: Muteban: Introducing Timed Mutes and Gags 2 - by Salty - 01-23-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Muteban: Introducing Timed Mutes and Gags 2 - by Salty - 01-24-2022, 12:23 AM