Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update me pls
Wait holdup, when did Tyler say he was leaving, I know he hasn't been on in a while, but did he leave permanently?
He is just taking a break so he can focus on school. I think that was the reason

Also we had someone better then you get in the community and he got banned :/
-Memes

-Drama

-Some big guys getting banned for debating too much a topic they were passionate about.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Sigh 2 of the most uninformed people trying to inform someone.

(05-04-2017, 09:57 PM)StaleWater Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 09:11 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 08:54 PM)Deadpool Wrote: snip

I got demoted too haha

For unfair reason's aswell hahaha ( now that's a knee slapper)

He got demoted for sharing staff info to a non staff member, even after the rules for staff discord were in place and after what happened in groupme before that.

(05-04-2017, 10:23 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: -Memes

-Drama

-Some big guys getting banned for debating too much a topic they were passionate about.

"Debating" riiiiight, more like all of them continuing an argument when they were in the wrong, and ganging up on staff and players who spoke against them, continuing to exploit the shoutbox glitch while banned, then finally devolving into insults like all trolls do.
(05-05-2017, 01:04 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Sigh 2 of the most uninformed people trying to inform someone.

I got demoted too haha

He got demoted for sharing staff info to a non staff member, even after the rules for staff discord were in place and after what happened in groupme before that.

Im sure that's what happened. And that deserves a demotion to donor... yeahhh

Also ,sal, ted(mod or admin) got banned for posting a Rippe meme in a private discord but got unbanned and demoted to donor
(05-05-2017, 05:59 AM)StaleWater Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 01:04 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Sigh 2 of the most uninformed people trying to inform someone.

I got demoted too haha

Also ,sal, ted(mod or admin) got banned for posting a Rippe meme in a private discord but got unbanned and demoted to donor

um that is what happened? Since you responded to arbok's post i assume that's the one you're actually talking about, and if so he was demoted to trusted. If you're referring to lycan he was demoted for showing staff info to rits, knowing full well it would cause drama and guess what it did, but apparently they are allowed to come to our forums and cause shit because of a private discord msg, but we can't? Sounds legit. Ted was demoted for participating in the harassment of other staff.... while staff, which caused a toxic environment for the staff involved, you do it as staff and we find out, well "sucks to suck." Again the uninformed trying to show they know everything.
Can we tackle the big elephant in the room? Scoovie somehow got hold of Dink's nude pics and used it to blackmail him for admin rank.

[Image: CJU11NR.gif]
(05-05-2017, 06:45 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 05:59 AM)StaleWater Wrote:

(05-04-2017, 09:11 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I got demoted too haha

um that is what happened? Since you responded to arbok's post i assume that's the one you're actually talking about, and if so he was demoted to trusted. If you're referring to lycan he was demoted for showing staff info to rits, knowing full well it would cause drama and guess what it did, but apparently they are allowed to come to our forums and cause shit because of a private discord msg, but we can't? Sounds legit. Ted was demoted for participating in the harassment of other staff.... while staff, which caused a toxic environment for the staff involved, you do it as staff and we find out, well "sucks to suck." Again the uninformed trying to show they know everything.

Why are you lying though? I sent screenshots to another server's discord, which Rits was in. I never directly sent screenshots to Rits, which some of you have been saying. You guys really need to get your info correct before you start spreading lies.
And for ALL those reasons above, is why I said you don't want to know Sal.
Instead of trying to catch up and stress your self out; how about chilling with some cool tunes? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB3RJ1U_MJA

It's really not worth getting into the politics of the last few months. Too much stress. Just come back and enjoy the game!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms