Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Hunt unban request
To reiterate on the "5k hours" comment, just because someone has a truck load of hours, doesn't mean they're not using hacks. I've had people banned that had hacks while having 10k hours before. 

In this case I do not believe these are hacks. I think that this is more of there was a bad situation going on at the time and you got wrapped in the middle of it due to being a sweaty hunter. It reminds me of a certain few people who live at the top of our leaderboards. One of those people being @Norm Minder 

I'm not sure how fast anyone will be able to get to this but thankfully it's a day ban either the Admins will get to it or your temp ban will run out. 

Either way my vote for this is for an unban. Thank you for going through the proper channel to get this handled as well.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt unban request - by Cat (3) - 01-25-2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Prop Hunt unban request - by where is alex!? - 01-25-2022, 04:34 PM
RE: Prop Hunt unban request - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 01-25-2022, 07:24 PM
RE: Prop Hunt unban request - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 01-25-2022, 08:03 PM