я убью тебя ебать
johnjonas1356

Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:123285371
STEAM_0:1:625855695
STEAM_0:0:606806276

Potential Witnesses: DontHitMeBro, Lewis, Jake, RTM

Reason to Ban: Harassment, Alt Evasion 

Proof: I asked them to stop, then a second time. So after they didn't stop I muted them for a round. So because of that they continued in Admin chat... I then kicked him for continuing after being told to stop multiple times and then using admin chat to keep going. He rejoined and started going at it in admin chat again. After me telling him to stop again I banned him, then another account joins and starts saying thisthis, and this. I then banned them for alt evasion knowing it was just the previous guy. uhhhh last guy i really have nothing for besides that he also called me the same thing and the "you can keep banning me" . well besides where they were permanently banned and here is the thread where he alt evaded with 4 other accounts. 

Bans:
я убью тебя ебать
cinquante dix coque
johnjona1356
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Situation is Currently under Investigation. 
Thread will be Locked for the time being. 
Having reviewed the evidence and looking deeper into the conversations that lead up to this situation. 

There will be no additional punishment added to 2 of the individuals, as there is no actual tie between all of them besides a phrase which could literally be just a friend of theirs jumping in.

Furthermore, the player with the seam ID of STEAM_0:0:606806276 will have the original permanent ban re-attached to them. They are able to make an appeal, just like anybody else that gets banned. 

What ultimately led to this situation was a lack in communication between staff and players in regards to a previous name. The action taken against these players for such a small thing was overzealous and unnecessary. A warning was issued to the Staff member in regards to their actions.