• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
double trouble
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
Nicolette STEAM_0:1:72076963 also called Unmute me Feorge gloyd
Potential Witnesses: Mork Mork 

Reason to Ban: 
player disrespect; offensive name
Proof: 
Slurs at aecho here (map gag; see below)

name to somethign offensive here:

Other: (Optional)

this player has multiple vac bans.
this player was (unfortunately not captured I think, will review footage) said and was gagged for the N slur directed at the lobby. This is why I moved it to map gag when he slurred.

also, there was a lot of other shit I was dealing with here; and not everyone here was reported into a ban request/listing of the player. For this, I have the full 24 minute video, and will upload if I have to. However, it is long and annoying.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
At this time I will not be banning the dude. However if he decides to come back and repeat any of his behavior he will be receiving a ban. Anything along the lines of player disrespect, slurs, inappropriate names. Any of it at all will be a ban. Everything else was handled within guidelines so this shall be archived for next time if they decide to come back.

Thanks for the report. Sorry it took so long.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]