Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany is the worst gender
Offender's Name: RTM
Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72076963

Potential Witnesses: DontHitMeBro, WhoDis, 5ShellHung

Reason to Ban: super fucking creepy -- slurs 

Proof: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 -- 13 14 15 

Other:  I hate when it doesn't record 90% of what you thought it did, he said the n-word for variations of the n-word several times, said f-a once, and said a bunch more about how it sucks that DontHitMeBro wasn't 18 yet. The first thing he asked when he joined was "are you 18 yet?"
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I don't see any evidence to show them being Round/map muted or even kicked for what they were saying. 

Yes it was very odd snippets taken out of full context, but I wouldn't characterize this as being enough to Ban the person at this time. 

I will leave this open for a bit longer in case anyone else has more to add.
Even if they weren't gagged, muted, or whatever. (I'm assuming they weren't based off what Triangle said) I still think it's weird that they said such weird shit about this 'person' being 17 and whatnot. (There's no need for weirdos like that on our servers.) Not to mention the constant name changes and changing his names to slurbait is sort of trolling and bothering the server. Dude should at least serve somewhat of a ban to chill out.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(02-09-2022, 11:09 PM)The Triangle Wrote: I don't see any evidence to show them being Round/map muted or even kicked for what they were saying. 

Yes it was very odd snippets taken out of full context, but I wouldn't characterize this as being enough to Ban the person at this time. 

I will leave this open for a bit longer in case anyone else has more to add.
They were gagged and muted twice and mgaged and mmuted twice then kicked after he continued but it wasent recording like i though i was so I don't have where i did that
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
For now, this person will go unpunished however if there's another incident like this and it's documented; the player will be rewarded with a ban. 

Yes their comments were odd, however I was looking for a little bit more before dealing out a ban. 

This ban request is closed.