my unban request made by me
Ingame Name: D0SE?

SteamID: 76561198357874968

Who Banned You: Dirtypizza

Reason For Ban: MicSpam warnings

Length of Ban: 1 day

Reason for Admins to Unban: I wont do it again, I was gagged then i stopped then i started talking again and wasnt loud at all or anything then they banned me.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:

[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
the turn around on ban reqs is normally about a week so a one day ban is really not worth fighting
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Yeah like salsa said, you'll be unbanned automatically before an admin has enough to take action here. You might as well wait. It's just a day anyway, no big deal.

That being said, if you feel the ban is unjust then you should file an Abuse thread, WITH PROOF, as to why it wasn't justified. Ban req's and abuse threads are reviewed and decided by the Admins, hence why evidence is needed.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 just for the picture
but ye ur ban is probably gonna run out by the time this goes through haha
Witnesses to the micspam include myself, @KaptainLes, @Wrom, and @bespokepoop.
It was annoying as hell, we gave you like 3 verbal warnings on top of the normal protocol of 2 awarns and a kick, yet you continued to be annoying.
In a communication dependent game, where having headphones/mic is essential, we can't just allow client-muting to solve the problems of dickheads eating the mic.

-1 serve your ban and don't be a douche when joining back.

STEAM_0:0:198804620 is the steam ID btw
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
It's literally a day ban. Just don't do dumb stuff when you get back in a day lol

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Serve the ban.
[Image: b_560x95.png]