Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who
Cool, hello again
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Has anyone ever told you before you look like one of our staff members on TTT???? It's uncanny. 

Anyways welcome to the forums for the first time. Maybe think about making a staff app over in TTT?
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
welcome

can we start the trend of everyone making intro threads and filling up the recent threads again that would be very cool
Jesus ******* Christ.
(02-13-2022, 04:40 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: i realized that i had not made a real intro thread like 6 ish months ago i was going to post it when i turned 18 but i just fully forgot to make it so i figured better late then never.

if you're from ttt you probably already know i'm a furry who likes to que cringy furry and weeb shit and that my birds never shut up.
but if your not from ttt hi i'm salsa ive been staff for 3 years now i'm the resident furry bird keeper who is ace, makes canes and other wooden shit and draws a bit normally my fursonas and designs of knives
Hiya! Nice to meet you Salsa. I don't really play TTT but maybe I'll see you in there sometime. Heart

~take care
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
birb
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Hello