Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tmod App
Ingame Name: SUPERR

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:233398224
Discord Tag: Super#6909

Time Played: Unkown

When First Joined: Unkown probably over a year ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4-5 days a week all day EST

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: i come from past experience at potato gaming ttt servers and wanted to get back into the staff scene, im 23 and mature enough to take on a commitment like this.

Why you want to help the community: I have always loved gmod and i saw you guys needed help and wanted to give you what i can offer and thats experience with servers not just gmod, i have ran very big fivem and minecraft servers

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: TTT List years ago

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 

Other: the gmod hours on this account are not correct i have an old main account where i have 1500+ hours on
-1. Did you even read the requirements for the app? Do some ban requests, provide PROOF of your houra and your old name, be active on forums and discord. The hours requirement is for this server alone. Gametracker shows you played literally once in the past 30 days, and the first role you would apply for is trusted, not straight for tmod.
As mentioned, you do not meet the requirements. No ban requests, only over 2 hours on TTT, no discord/server/forums activity. I do not know you. At least get 100 hours of activity and some ban requests man. Trusted would be first staff rank you can apply for... which you would know if you had been here long enough to actually apply.

(-1)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
What is your old account steam ID and names?

Even so, I'm likely a -1 due to the aforementioned reasons. I doubt you are current qualified per our current requirements.

But I hope you enjoy your TTT community, and I look forward to seeing you in server!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Not gonna lie. I have no idea who you are. That's going to be a problem for a lot of people. You need to build up more time in the server and forums and get some activity. An introduction would be a lovely place to start. Another thing, the starting rank for staffing is generally Trusted. The only way people really move straight to Tmod is by having a previous donor Tmod in the past that they purchased when it was available for purchasing. 

Either way, this app doesn't meet minimum requirements of many things such as: 

[Image: BloZ0W5.png]

Don't let any answers discourage you, just learn from comments and such and try again in the future when you have a better hold on this and how everything is done. Put some time in the forums, make ban requests when staff aren't on to handle things. Learn the rules and get to know our community.  Best of luck in the future my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
-1 Everyone brought up everything to be said see you in game enjoy your time on ttt :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1 Echoing everyone's input.
+1
You got this man :D
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
This application has been DENIED, but we appreciate your interest, you may apply again for trusted on 4/5/22.