I am not so dead that I am always alive, and I am invariably countless everywhere
(02-25-2022, 07:24 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: during those 4 days I was only once asked to stop by .ceebeast, but at the same moment he did not care and I continued to play the same way until the next day I got banned

I asked you to stop and you told me to 'fuck off.' Had I been able to, I would have banned you for continuing to do it. I brought it up to other staff in the discord so that they could keep an eye on you and you were subsequently banned. -1
I don't play TTT, but I have read the entire saga of you trying to get back into this community. You were caught using a valid exploit that isn't exactly against the rules but were told to stop doing it. You have appealed this ban five times, at last count, and are just getting off a 6 month hold on appeals. You have alt evaded twice and both of those have been perma banned. You obviously don't really want to be unbanned, you just want the attention. I would suggest to the TTT staff that you be perma banned from the forums due to this being an ongoing annoyance and a waste of time for them. Stay away.

TL : DR -1 on unban.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
After reading whole thread stuff, gotta say seems like you do this frequently and without remorse while constantly lying about what happened. -1
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Oh hey look at this it’s the same guy who uses big fancy words to try and entertain himself after getting banned for doing something he was warned multiple times not to do and he didn’t care. This is literally mad shitter all over again no -1.
+1 you're so passionate about the community that you're willing to break the rules multiple times, even after being banned. that takes real dedication and loyalty. wishing you the best, man.
We still do not believe you are ready to return yet. You may submit another appeal on 4/9/22.