I am not so dead that I am always alive, and I am invariably countless everywhere
Echoing ryzif -1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1. Model exploiting is a huge problem still, please do not come back. You refused to follow the rules multiple times after being asked, and I personally cannot trust you to not break them again.
Stop exploiting hitboxes and appeal in a year or something idk man, you're wasting your time here. You've had chances and you still somehow fuck it up. Plus the alts, nah man.

Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Some people think that I once in the second application then promised not to use this technique, but such a promise I did not make then, yes, the admin said not to do so, but playing on the server after that for about 4 days, it was clear that these same admins do not care that against them playing a person, who just crouch while jumping, during those 4 days I was only once asked to stop by .ceebeast, but at the same moment he did not care and I continued to play the same way until the next day I got banned, because I refused to listen to Mr STEAM_0: 1:83739310, too much I felt the ground beneath me in the form of the absence at the time a clear rule on this and the profound indifference of the administration (well, perhaps behind the scenes there was some discourse, of which I did not know, but that's not the point, because how could I know about it).

I would like to mention that I respect the administration and none of the above is a rebuke to them or anything like that. This was apparently not made clear in some of the previous apps.

Also, some people don't realise that I was first banned for 'scripting', not 'breaking hitboxes'.

It's all so weird that it's not even nice to think that such a great server refuses to use a technique that other servers either fix or use as well as bhop, or nobody gives a shell.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make it possible to keep doing this on the server, but do people really think it's impossible to hit me when I move like this 'breaking hitboxes'? By the way, some may not know that I have never played with a jump pack.

Although this server has a bit of a teaspoon of tar in its bowl of mush, I like playing on it, even with that in mind.
Don't quote me, but I remember telling you to stop and telling you I was going to ban you if it continued and you responded with "I don't care"
-1 i don't even care about what you did to get banned your posts are fucking terrible to read
i just watched the video of what he is doing, can we at the very least stop the staff member(s) who do this if we aren't going to unban a dude for doing the same thing?
(02-26-2022, 10:44 PM)3mb3ry Wrote: i just watched the video of what he is doing, can we at the very least stop the staff member(s) who do this if we aren't going to unban a dude for doing the same thing?
Yes we can. Obviously you have information the upper staff does not, so I would encourage you to file a ban request on any offending players, staff or not, who are breaking hitboxes here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for....php?fid=8
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Echoing what Damien and Ryzif has said.
+1 :D
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
2x alt evasion?
-1 gtfo of here. alt evasion is cringe. I might not be a great ttt player nor a frequent one, but people like you can make ttt unenjoyable.

also cheats are bad. Cheating is for losers.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD