Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHELLMAN IS RUINING THE GAME
He has literally muted everyone in the server for such juvenile reasons. He muted a kid because he told another to shutup. It's just dumb shit and if anyone has a problem with people joking around there are mute options. Nobody needs a mod babysitting. Mutes should be for slurs not minimal stuff
Good Evening, and thank you for your very well thought-out and intelligently compiled Prop-Hunt suggestion.
However, I do not forsee how the suggestion "CHELLMAN IS RUINING THE GAME" is applicable.
If you are instead attempting to report the test moderator known as Chelllman (it's ok, I can take the time to spell it right), you may desire to file a formal staff abuse report here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=32.

Thank you and have a nice day.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Yo my dude. Put it in the format and bring some evidence, otherwise there isn't anything that can be done to end his tyranny. I just asked for this before you made it lmao 

Also, this needs to be here in the donor/staff abuse threads.

Your format can be found here
[Image: gxckjPm.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(02-26-2022, 10:33 PM)Jammin Wrote: Good Evening, and thank you for your very well thought-out and intelligently compiled Prop-Hunt suggestion.
However, I do not forsee how the suggestion "CHELLMAN IS RUINING THE GAME" is applicable.
If you are instead attempting to report the test moderator known as Chelllman (it's ok, I can take the time to spell it right), you may desire to file a formal staff abuse report here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=32.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Jammin you potato, this brilliant sir here is suggesting that the accused person here go outside and touch some grass
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
stop chellman now... we must END THSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
iight, gonna close this before it become a shitpostfest.
@Crickle Crick please file a formal staff abuse thread. Since you obviously have evidence of @chelllman's wrongdoings, you will obviously be motivated to file a thread in the correct subforum.

If not, the winter is almost over and it is getting warmer outside, so I encourage you to go touch some grass.
Have a nice day.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks