Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: tumblr_inline_ng6ppwDJo31shskg8.gif]
Ehhh, it was fun.

Most of the people I enjoyed playing with have left... or been banned

Firemaster, Eagle, Phoenix, Sanchez, Commander Douchebag, JuuJuu, sammy, quadrarine, TheAlexC, SlammedSloth, nopleez, among other names...

Don't really enjoy playing anymore. Also, my headset broke and I dont feel like getting a new one, so I can't really play because half the server uses the mic to kos people and talk to me even though I have no sound in my name.

Also lost enthusiasm after I was demoted.... as it had taken me literal years to get where I was when someone else could do it in a few months.... was more upset with the demotion reasoning, would have liked a discord ban honestly... but oh well haha

just want to add I understand the reasoning behind the demotion... partially

get a darkrp server and I will play 9 weeks in 2 days
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-07-2017, 08:56 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Ehhh, it was fun.

Most of the people I enjoyed playing with have left... or been banned

Firemaster, Eagle, Phoenix, Sanchez, Commander Douchebag, JuuJuu, sammy, quadrarine, TheAlexC, SlammedSloth, nopleez, among other names...

Don't really enjoy playing anymore. Also, my headset broke and I dont feel like getting a new one, so I can't really play because half the server uses the mic to kos people and talk to me even though I have no sound in my name.

Also lost enthusiasm after I was demoted.... as it had taken me literal years to get where I was when someone else could do it in a few months.... was more upset with the demotion reasoning, would have liked a discord ban honestly... but oh well haha

just want to add I understand the reasoning behind the demotion... partially

get a darkrp server and I will play 9 weeks in 2 days

[Image: pepe-crying-gif.gif]
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.
                                            ______ William Shakespeare

Goodbye Arbok
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]