Poll: Deal or No Deal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deal
16.67%
1 16.67%
No Deal
0%
0 0%
No Seal
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gmod Textures
Apparently there are complaints of the current texture tutorial !css or what ever so I made one just to give some reassurance...
Hopefully the quality isn't that bad I have been having trouble recently with video quality :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw9U6fs_...e=youtu.be
It's good quality (goes up to 1080p) and pretty easy to follow, nice job@"IceBorkツ" ! A lot of guests come on and say they don't know how to fix textures so this will be a great help to them. Staff either need to make the video into a command on the server or pin it onto the existing command
(05-06-2017, 11:07 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote: It's good quality (goes up to 1080p) and pretty easy to follow, nice job@"IceBorkツ" ! A lot of guests come on and say they don't know how to fix textures so this will be a great help to them. Staff either need to make the video into a command on the server or pin it onto the existing command

Oh ok good! because rn the quality for me goes up to 340p or what ever that low number is on youtube.  And the reason i made the video is because a bunch of people complained about the !css... I have not done it myself because I dont have to but apparently someone downloaded the file and re uploaded it inwhich in the process, this person didn't wait for all the packets to be uploaded resulting in LDTt1 (Lossy Data Transportation) (type 2 is lossless)  <---- I appologise for this... I have to TA by these cringy principals...  ANYWAY so I just made a video that will just get who ever needs textures started from scratch and probably the less hair ripping way possible.. ALSO READ THIS!!!! 
                                                  ON THE WEBSITE I BRING YOU TOO THE COUNTER STRIKE SOURSE TEXTURES ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES YOU CAN ACCESS!!!  I RECOMEND HALF LIFE AND DOD(day of defeat) TEXTURES!!!  SAME THING IN THEIR CATEGORY ITS THE TOP RIGHT FILE AS SHOWN WITH THE CSS ALL ON THE SAME PAGE IN GARY CONTENT!!!!!!
Lol tks we do need a better !css lol
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Agreed.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
IDK why but the textures are back to the old ones as far as doors and barrels
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(COUGH) http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1617.html This could also work too.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]