Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunch of Ghosts
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
Go Next STEAM_0:0:80721688 Monnie STEAM_0:1:40973625 UwUcheeseburger457 STEAM_0:0:517327393 joeybimbo2003 STEAM_0:1:617363080
Potential Witnesses: 
(none)
Reason to Ban: 
Ghosting
Proof: 
No time stamps
Other: (Optional)

[Image: Screenshot_92.png?width=1260&height=595]
To give Lemons a Hand, ill give times here

(2:10 ~ 2:19) All of a sudden the two rapidly turn back after their friends died and go after lemons, Discord calls always a good way to ghost around.

(3:10) It seens like he Go Next got the info that the little prop was outside and proceeds to go after not even knowing the prop was there if not was informed by the spooky friends.

(8:26) They kill their friend and after that and at (9:20) Moonie pretends (very badly too?) to not have the info that Lemons was there.

Thats pretty much it
Although there isn't a lot I definitely do see it. It's especially nice since both looked at the same time almost like someone called something out lol

I'd definitely prefer more in the future if possible but for now I will be banning all for a day for Ghosting.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]