[url=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202876758]STEAM_0:0:121305515

Potential Witnesses:

@dan @.cee 

Reason to Ban:

Ghosting

Proof:

[Image: unknown_2022.03.20-22.44.png]
[Image: unknown_2022.03.20-22.39.png]

This video pertains to the second report listed.

To explain what occurred, hoodgamer and CZhik are both friends on steam. During this round, CZhik was a traitor and hoodgamer an innocent, that matters because CZhik had hoodgamer has rdmed two traitors during this round. The first person he killed was Elcrest, who according to his report walked by an unided. I'm not sure if it's clear or not through the supplied video, but I don't see any unideds being walked over during the death scene, nor hoodgamer even watching elcrest up until the moment he shoots him. I think of this as the smoking gun, since later that round he goes ahead and kills TheAsainShoeMaker while claiming there was a kos on the player. Looking through the chat logs I couldn't find any kos on Asain, now voice chat is another matter but I don't ever recall hearing a kos that round personally. 

Given that hoodgamer flat out lied for his first rdm, I wouldn't hold it to him that he was telling the truth for the second either. Asain forgave that report, understandably. Elcrest was about to forgive his own just before I could tell him he was being lied to.

The following round this man was banned for rdm and leave after helping his friend rack up a 7+ mass, I see little reason to believe that the two players who were cooperating to wipe the entire server weren't cooperating to kill all the traitors the round previous. 

Curious...
you forgot the [/url]
but +1
Beaned for 2 weeks, his buddy was Banned for Mass by Cee
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed