DirtyPizza Staff Abuse
Offender's Name: Dirty Pizza

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85853673

What Server(s):
DinkleBerg's TTT

Offender's Rank: 
MOD

What They Did: 
Refused to Handle a report until the map changed so that he "couldnt confirm" I wasn't attempting to prop kill
When They Did It: 
Aprox 3:25pm est. 3/24/22
Potential Witnesses: 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 

Other:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bit of a dumb question I guess but I have to ask since I don’t see any proof of it. Did you ask him to take a look at the report before the map changed? He might of not seen it or hell might of been afk. Just guessing here since I don’t have a lot of context of the situation.
(03-24-2022, 05:40 PM)SlippySkippy Wrote: Offender's Name: Dirty Pizza

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85853673

What Server(s):
DinkleBerg's TTT

Offender's Rank: 
MOD

What They Did: 
Refused to Handle a report until the map changed so that he "couldnt confirm" I wasn't attempting to prop kill
When They Did It: 
Aprox 3:25pm est. 3/24/22
Potential Witnesses: 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 

Other:
so were you or were you not prop killing? did you even throw a prop? kind of hard to go off of a screenshot of the rdm report
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
If you can’t confirm if someone is prop killing, you don’t slay. This is why a lot of rdms on the last round of maps are time sensitive because we lose access to the death scene on map switch. I’m sure what happened here wasn’t malicious because pizza is a great mod but I definitely wouldn’t agree on a next round prop kill slay. Please let me know if I’m reading this wrong.
I didn't "refuse" to look at your report. Me being alive and not having time to review the report before the map change is not "refusal" to handle your report. Just because I hadn't marked your report as in progress doesn't mean I didn't review it (which was my bad). You were slain on either round 4 or 5 for prop killing, and you were accused in your report on round 6 of trying to prop kill again. Since I can't view death scenes once the map changes, I felt more inclined to believe the person who claimed you tried to prop kill again. I'm not going to slay somebody without proper evidence (which was impossible to obtain after map change).
Well I was trying to type out justified reasons why this may have been looked over but since he kind of just named them I'm going to say that it's really a fat rip. If he was letting mounds of reports pile up while being in the lobby and not doing anything that would be one thing but we don't always have the time to react to things that require video. The verification of prop killing or intent to prop kill mainly comes from video as the damage logs for listing that shit is goofy. You can find snips if you do damage to someone but most people prop killing or experienced with prop killing can get a pretty clean kill. 

I wouldn't claim this shit is abuse though. 

Dude missed an opportunity to handle it. Rip. That's as far as it goes. As from the days of MW2

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Realistically the time you took to make this report would have taken longer than it would to normally serve out a round slay, accidents happen but this seems like you're making a mountain outta a molehill.
I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you, we always try to be fair in our judgements. I always advise my staff that if you can’t prove it or see it don’t risk a false slay. This was just very unfortunate timing on the report. No further action will be taken.