Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pedo comments about a 17 year old
Offender's Name & SteamID: KansasKlever(STEAM_0:1:157756182) and helo(STEAM_0:0:34357688)

Potential Witnesses:

Reason to Ban: 2x pedo comments ones worse then the other 

Proof:https://imgur.com/a/S2FbkMH
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
The convo drifted to conspiracy theories. My comments were NOT pedophilic in nature. They state explicitly what we were talking ab. Pedophilia is gross and I hate it. I didn't call anyone on the server a pedo and I didn't make any disgusting pedo jokes either. No minors were sexualized. I was just being passionate ab stuff I want ppl to be aware of. That was all. I thought since I wasn't make pedo jokes or calling anyone pedos I was in the clear. I was wrong. You let me know verbally and then I said I didn't know and I stopped. Then you warned me (fair). Then you karma banned me. Now you are requesting a longer ban. This all seems a little excessive in my opinon.
(03-25-2022, 01:27 AM)KansasKlever Wrote: The convo drifted to conspiracy theories. My comments were NOT pedophilic in nature. They state explicitly what we were talking ab. Pedophilia is gross and I hate it. I didn't call anyone on the server a pedo and I didn't make any disgusting pedo jokes either. No minors were sexualized. I was just being passionate ab stuff I want ppl to be aware of. That was all. I thought since I wasn't make pedo jokes or calling anyone pedos I was in the clear. I was wrong. You let me know verbally and then I said I didn't know and I stopped. Then you warned me (fair). Then you karma banned me. Now you are requesting a longer ban. This all seems a little excessive in my opinon.
please read this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...nknown.png
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-25-2022, 01:27 AM)KansasKlever Wrote: The convo drifted to conspiracy theories. My comments were NOT pedophilic in nature. They state explicitly what we were talking ab. Pedophilia is gross and I hate it. I didn't call anyone on the server a pedo and I didn't make any disgusting pedo jokes either. No minors were sexualized. I was just being passionate ab stuff I want ppl to be aware of. That was all. I thought since I wasn't make pedo jokes or calling anyone pedos I was in the clear. I was wrong. You let me know verbally and then I said I didn't know and I stopped. Then you warned me (fair). Then you karma banned me. Now you are requesting a longer ban. This all seems a little excessive in my opinon.
I love how I was talking to you about how staff has access to exactly what you said in Discord logs and then I got banned because they thought I have a modded Discord client.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
(03-25-2022, 01:34 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
please read this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...nknown.png
Yeah I NOW know that. Like I said earlier I didn't know extent of rules and I apologize for that. " I thought since I wasn't make pedo jokes or calling anyone pedos I was in the clear. I was wrong. You let me know verbally and then I said I didn't know and I stopped. "

(03-25-2022, 01:36 AM)CBR300R Wrote:
I love how I was talking to you about how staff has access to exactly what you said in Discord logs and then I got banned because they thought I have a modded Discord client.
:s literally 1984
(03-25-2022, 01:27 AM)KansasKlever Wrote:  ...and I didn't make any disgusting pedo jokes either.

Jesus, that first screenshot though. 

For context, I googled real quick and found that Natalie Biden is currently 17 years old (born August 4th, 2004). She's not legally an adult yet, which you even acknowledged, so yes your comment CAN be interpreted as pedophilic in nature, and a "I'm Just Kidding" after it does NOT negate the joke. Even regardless, its' still a disgusting comment and has absolutely no place in this community. Whether this ban request succeeds or not, do not make comments like this again.

As for the second comment regarding Malia, it's a reference to her credit card being used to aid in the consumption of a controlled substance. Nothing sexual or pedophilic, but still not a good look my dude.

Outside perspective only, not voting.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Further evidence provided by salsa: https://imgur.com/a/Qa06rv0

On that evidence I am perma banning Kansas for pedo jokes per our guidelines policy. He may have a good defense on an appeal with regards to clarify of the rules, but not everything needs to be spelled out in a rule - some things are just common sense. Additionally, guidelines are clear on our end as to how to handle pedo jokes.

Helo only did one joke and stopped upon looking at awarns. However - helo has SEVEN (7) awarns for slurs within the past week, which I noticed upon checking his warn history. I'm not one to go back into logs and ban, but I will make an exception here and perma ban him for Minge and extreme slur usage, given everything that has compiled itself.

Thank you for the report.

Edit:
I am a dumbass, 2nd pedo joke is a week ban. Thus that is what Kansas' ban is. KaptainLes is fixing that for me.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks