Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, round 2?
Hey y'all,

Some of y'all may know me but I am Slasheronic, I go by Slash. Ive been on PH a lot lately and stuff and thought I should make another one of these. Some of you guys may know me from some time back and others not but I thought best to say hi since I'm hanging around. In the past, I kinda just disappeared one day and am now appearing again and for that I am sorry and I promise I'm not doing that one again :P. I missed this place and hope to be active yet again in this place. Please feel free to msg me, I love hangin' out and got plenty of jokes for y'all.

P.S. I'm even worse at PH than before
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Talked to you a good bit welcome back friend :) look forward to Being bad at prop hunt and chatting with you
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Howdy howdy, and welcome back to the forums!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
The return

\[Image: shit_dot_wav.png]
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I remember you when I joined ph for the first time...

Welcome back though ;)
Welcome to the forums stranger. 

As if I could ever forget the pain of those dad jokes.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]