Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DADDYDINO needs to relax
Offender's Name & Steam ID: DADDYDINO9696    (STEAM_0:1:80081537)

Potential Witnesses: Slash, Mork, Kickstone, Corrilly, Wrom, Fofab, Nullify

Reason to Ban: Inappropriate jokes/comments, Arguing with/harassing/Insulting other players, Trolling

Proof: 

Videos provided by myself from 3/23: 
Dino making a suicide joke twice, round gag applied (Dino claims I didn't warn him after the first joke, however other players confirmed that my warning was heard.)
Dino arguing with myself and others regarding the gag from the previous video. (Map gag applied, Dino left immediately after. Please skip the time from 1:55-3:55 as I was tabbed out of game. Unless you want to look at my discord conversations, you weirdo.)

Video provided by Slash from 3/25-3/26:
More suicide jokes and arguing/insulting other players (One of slash's videos became corrupted, so there is context missing from the above video, however the continued arguments and comments made by Dino are still unacceptable.)

Other: Any further evidence is appreciated.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Whilst i have no official proof i can confirm his actions on more than one occasion with trolling and inappropriate jokes and comments
I'll just leave his really gross pedo joke here.  Timestamp in the description.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0G8L4f6Fk
Considering the constant issues and repetitiveness of the inappropriate and fucked topics/jokes along with the excessive player disrespect I'm going to be banning him for a week.

If he continues on with the suicidal jokes, gross pedo jokes and shit like that, that will be upgraded to a firm yeet from this server. These things aren't acceptable or tolerated. The player disrespect also has no reason to be taken so far. It's just a game.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]