Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think its time
(05-08-2017, 10:33 AM)Player ID Error Wrote: -1 not enough forum time
try making some more ban requests; start with your self.

But legit; you had me going for a second there xD 10/10 funny mate.

Wow wait y'all actually banned him over this? That's levels of petty I can't put into words lol.

He wasn't just banned over this, he's been baiting a ban for a while now.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-08-2017, 10:59 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

Wow wait y'all actually banned him over this? That's levels of petty I can't put into words lol.

Could just be me but, i'm pretty sure if some one wants to bait a ban they'll go rdm train some folks. 
These bans are being handed out like fliers to a shitty ska show in New York.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(05-08-2017, 11:18 AM)Player ID Error Wrote:

Could just be me but, i'm pretty sure if some one wants to bait a ban they'll go rdm train some folks. 
I'm just talking forum ban. He's been trolling and spamming the forums for a good while. I'll admit I shitpost sometimes, but he's taken it too far plenty of times (targeting specific players, stirring the pot, etc), plus there have been incidents in the shoutbox with him.
(05-08-2017, 11:21 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

I'm just talking forum ban. He's been trolling and spamming the forums for a good while. I'll admit I shitpost sometimes, but he's taken it too far plenty of times (targeting specific players, stirring the pot, etc)
See now you have me confused. Are forum bans a separate instance from server bans? I thought it was 'one akin to another' and linked to the account it's self.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
Lol is he Server banned as well?
but yes, Forum bans and Server bans ar edifferent things
He is not server banned as of yet. He's only eating a Forum Ban because he decided to constantly Shitpost this month.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-08-2017, 11:25 AM)Player ID Error Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 11:21 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

I'm just talking forum ban. He's been trolling and spamming the forums for a good while. I'll admit I shitpost sometimes, but he's taken it too far plenty of times (targeting specific players, stirring the pot, etc)
See now you have me confused. Are forum bans a separate instance from server bans? I thought it was 'one akin to another' and linked to the account it's self.
The behavior he's exhibited on the forums as of late has been very trolly and he's been given a lot of leeway already for trolling and shitposting, as others have just answered. He's been warned plenty of times to cut the shit in various places and various things and he hasn't. I just think his conduct is becoming of someone who is trying to get banned because he had plenty of opportunities to just not be a troll, which is all he had to do to not be banned.
My bad I thought the two bans were synonymous. Never being able to play on the server again due to shit posting would be absurd. Taking away posting from shit posting is just cause and effect.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod