Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killahsasasin Staff Application
Considering the context around the awarn and the situation, even being that it exists I would still like to see Killah be given a chance. He's a chill guy and knows generally when to dial down his trolling in game. A little bit of trolling is one thing but he knows the line more or less. He knows the rules considering the amount of hours he has in the server and even with the recent awarn I'd feel comfortable with him being Trusted. I do hope you'll refrain from this stuff though in the future lol

+1 my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Definitely a +1 considering everything that's already been stated in this thread.
We greatly look forward to your time as staff and what you can bring to the team. Let me be the first to say congratulations and welcome aboard! Your application has been ACCEPTED. Please be sure to get some training once you’ve gotten your rank on server :)