Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killahsasasin Staff Application
What are you doing Killah wanting to be staff smdh.

I have nothing that hasn't already been said so +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Having talked to Killah about his warn I feel as if it was an honest mistake. Killah is a great member of the community and should be given the opportunity to expand his role here. He knows and gets along with the member of the server easily and well and is always a fun person to play with. I have been telling him to apply for sometime now and I believe he will be a perfect fit for the staffing team. Also this server needs to replace me for the next five months and Killah is a like to like person to match my bullshit. Easy plus one
+1 fast track to mod

one of the most unproblematic players in the garrys mod
Jada: Are you going to let him speak about me like that?
Killahsasasin: What, it was funny, you were terrible in G.I. Jane.
Jada: I wasn't in G.I. Jane, Will.
Killah: Oh, then why did he say that?
Jada: It was a joke about my hair!!
Killah: Girl, you ain't got no hair.
Jada: THATS THE POINT WILL!!
Killah: Ohh. ohhhh. OH Hell No!!

What a hell of a slap, +1.
Killah gets along with everyone and knows the rules. Easy +1.
Will you be able to be indifferent and uphold the rules while people hate on you for doing so? You seem to be a people pleaser which brings up the concern of not speaking up, doing the unpopular thing, letting too many things slide, etc.

That is my one concern. I want to see you address it.

Otherwise, I think you’re A1
He should’ve gotten it the first time, he’s a staple member of the community and knows the rules, and is not afraid to speak up when people are being racist etc. Great guy all around. +1 :)
I've been given more context into the "slur" which frankly the awarn is a stretch. It wasn't a typical word such as the n or f slurs the 11-yo population is so fond of using.

+1 I think he deserves a chance and will do well.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Very easy +1 Killah has been around for good time and is good person very enjoyable and is active now give him staff thanks
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(04-06-2022, 06:14 PM).cee Wrote: Will you be able to be indifferent and uphold the rules while people hate on you for doing so? You seem to be a people pleaser which brings up the concern of not speaking up, doing the unpopular thing, letting too many things slide, etc.

That is my one concern. I want to see you address it.

Otherwise, I think you’re A1
Honestly a valid concern to have because I am people pleaser by nature, but when it comes to it if I have to be the guy to follow the rules and make sure other players do I'll bite the bullet and do so.