• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wololo. Wololo. Aiyo. Wololo.
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
Inprecisy (STEAM_0:1:545321707)
Starletto STEAM_0:1:566107391)

Potential Witnesses: 
August
Reason to Ban: 
 Inprecisy (STEAM_0:1:545321707)  nonstop teamswapping. harassing staff to the point of being kicked twice. warned many times. came back. Harassed me and august. gagged. Gag evasion. started yelling N word hard R. Recieved: -warn, warn, Kick, Kick with warning to previous offense. (later) was kicked again. [reason: teamswap]
                                                -warn, gag, map gag [harassment, slurring. targetted slurring] 
Starletto constant team switching. recieved: warn, warn, Kick, Kick kick(?)
Proof: 

Other: (Optional)

-they seemed to be teamed. friends was not indicative of anything in between these two.
-due to these two behaviors, I could not examine another group of people I suspected of ghosting with each other.
-I was in a call with august, who was staffing with me.
-due to having to catch part in shadowplay, I can send the first 4 ish minutes if you need context (staff). It was chaos, and I could have used a Tmod.
-I can provide map-partial after
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 God they were awful.

I have no other evidence, biig got it all.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
So stupid  Dodgy

12hr ban for both.
[Image: unknown.jpg]