Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Gabe

Introduction https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...he-thing-v

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93840118

Time Played: 69 hours :^ )

When First Joined: July 14 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can be on of a night time when staff is sparse, and the server is full.
About 9:30pm EST to 6-7AM EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: IM THE MASTER

What can you do to help the community?: I can bring back the joy to staffing I think, I try to keep things lively, and laughs going all while keeping people in line with the rules. I feel like there's also not enough staff on of a night, usually I only see Kuono on and she struggles by herself sometimes. I have some previous experience from being moderator on SONA servers and I miss doing staffing and helping out others.

Why do you want to help the community?: This has become my new home after SONA, and I really love the community and the people here that I've gotten to know. I want to help keep this a place like it is, for other newcomers as well. I know I have come to love a lot of you guys EVEN IF UR NERDZ. :^ )

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope

How did you find us?: Shanklette honestly is the reason I joined, she dragged me back onto gmod and into prophunt again, and I've been here since.

Other: traitor is bad but was nice enough to tell me i could apply bc 60 hours is all thats needed
uhm
i have past experience with staffing
IDK I hope I got all the info I needed.
Thank ya'll for the chance.
This thread looks familiar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=5112

+1 as long you hate/bully Nuru.

Thanks for the smurf emoji again

[Image: 885370151426465822.webp?size=128&quality=lossless]
Quote:I can be on of a night time when staff is sparse, and the server is full.

Already lying in your staff app.. The server never gets full. -69
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
How dare u
(04-16-2022, 03:57 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: How dare u
-rep
+rep
Matt is not gay!
Free my boi Crackbone