Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anybody that isnt ghosting here?
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:165272680 Pink Skittle 
STEAM_0:0:418978597 Kinseliplier
STEAM_0:0:644388314 Dipperthedumbass

Potential Witnesses: 

Biig sad, lemons

Reason to Ban: 

Some more ghosty ghosts that didn't even realize they were admitting it, even got called out by the other spooks >:c

Proof: 

https://youtu.be/CJaPqzRzTFM
https://youtu.be/FOHHasb9X-g
https://youtu.be/SfMrG7k92Cg
https://youtu.be/FVBnLfTsvmI

dipper didn't seem to be with kins to me for a while but after a while i realized that 89% of the time he didn't move til after kins died and later on when pink was added, it seemed like hacking with no aim until he admitted he had screenshots of spots he wasn't even near to get. the videos prolly aren't in order either and my frames started to go bad the last map or so (i wanted to torture chelll)

first: 
about 9:12 kins shoots everything around the prop but the obvious prop for some reason
11:07 letku, from the other ghost group shoots the prop that kins didnt
13:10 dipper knows lemons spot as a hunter, then at 13:23 admits he has a screenshot (from whom?)
15:59 (shouldve just made it into one huh?) soder nades me from i think the other side of the door? (missing models go brr)

second:
14:48 just gonna appear out of nowhere and just nade up there?
16:47 in text chat, dipper claims someones inside a wall
24:43 dipper asks where the room where the phone booth is, i was hiding there. meanwhile all the ghosties were on me here
25:24 biig performs a magic trick c:
31:29 hi there dipper
32:40ish aim is a little bad but still some how knew and then immediately knew which table
34:35ish when you time it, all of kinss shots are evenly times out and it confused me but also went exactly where the other ghost was going
37:12 i was invisible apparently but still seen?
37:41 knew it was the door but which side? and then the other door- 
38:21 nading a specific shelf without knowing?
38:45 guess he couldnt figure it out (39:57 for where lemons was vs where he was shooting)

third:
about 4 minutes in kins gets pink to post their discord
7:28 kins lets pink kill them dipper then starts to move and found the barrel at the end of the round but was too late
10:57 insta shot on sight by kins 
12:37 hes trying so hard to get the prop in the fridge, even nuked the exact one but he was just one too high and didnt think to look low enough
15:03 hides where that prop was and again lets pink find him but they dont kill him ( doesnt seem like pink is up to this ghosting thing yet)
16:42 dipper then goes in and kills him
18:03 dipper stops for a second then starts shooting the bottles in the bathroom but shot the wrong one
18:32 after losing the bottle he knew to check behind the counter and still managed to miss and lose it
21:14 kins starting running towards the window and shot every inch of the sill
22:25 kins just letting pink get the kill again
22:52 dipper takes his time killing the first prop he walks into and makes his way to the fridge and you wont believe it, missed the shot on the prop
25:04ish i dont think either have the fridges figured out 
28:48 do you normally check there?
30:00 dipper finally figured out the fridge 
30:51 was it necessary to nuke? nothing looked off
31:28 pink didnt even try to check it
31:57ish and so on its like roulette but i think you had the wrong one

fourth:
and i apologize for the bad frames
4:58 again with just nuking this particular shelf with no reasoning
11:45 another specific spot to nuke?
15:36 took pink a little to figure out where on the wall
17:30 knew he was somewhere on the fireplace
18:01 had the wrong side at first but then he figured it out
20:49 kins knew i was there but had the wrong side followed by pink 6 seconds later in the same place, who figured out which side i was on
23:00 looking for the dark stall pink? ft. more bad aim
25:04 now dippers looing for the dark stall
33:06 thats not a normal spot to find that easily.
I will be banning all 3 for ghosting.

For STEAM_0:0:644388314 Dipperthedumbass, I'm not confident enough in how he was playing to say he was hacking. The screenshots he referenced could very well have just come from another player. At the bare minimum, he's receiving help. I feel that one could make a compelling argument for efficient ghosting, so I do not believe a hacking ban would stick. Nevertheless, I will have another mod look to get a second opinion.