Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrades, people! Upgrades!
Chellman. First off, thank you for giving criticism. Let me address your talking points.

In general, I am working on being less strict. Most of my videos in my abuse threads and ban requests have me being strict.  This is true. What is not seen is the countless hours of footage where I am just chilling. That being said, you are correct in assessing that I am probably too strict. I will work with you or another staff on this one. 

Secondly, I try to not incite trolls usually. on 4/11, I did a bad and incited on on purpose. I am not sure why, but I recognized then right after I did it and now that it was a mistake. It s not something I want to do again.

lastly, jumping the gun (particular instance). I will admit that I made an oopsie. I did not follow procedure, and I created a SNAFU. To explain my thought process, the dude was calling people's location while alive as a hunter, and complaining that they were cheating. He was calling location and prop type, and claimed he knew the location through walls. It did not occur to me that this could be ghosting. I also did not bother to check for ghosting. The TL:DR is that I made a mistake. plain and simple. Am I dumb for making it? yes. Will I do it again? I will do my damn best to not. The mistake was dumb.

To address jumping the gun in general, I recognize that banning someone is a much higher bar than kick. banning involves temporary to permanent removal. As such, it is a much higher bar than kick, where kicking  allows people back. again, I am sure that I can and will learn when banning is and is not appropriate from you, Koshka, Ryzif, and the rest of the staff team.

TLDR, I made some mistakes as a result stemming from your points one and two. the best and most mature way to deal with this is to just find time and staff with you guys so I can learn and copy from y'all. 

Once again, thank you for the constructive criticism. giving criticism is often thankless because it is something people do not want, but something they need.
You have made several good points, and I will take everything you said forwards. Perhaps, I may not improve substantially in the next days or so, but the improvement will occur as I take time to incorporate everything you covered.

thanks,
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
Upgrades, people! Upgrades! - by BIIG_SAD - 04-18-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Upgrades, people! Upgrades! - by August - 04-18-2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Upgrades, people! Upgrades! - by Wrom - 04-18-2022, 06:27 PM
RE: Upgrades, people! Upgrades! - by Wilfry - 04-18-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: Upgrades, people! Upgrades! - by Salty - 04-19-2022, 06:26 AM
RE: Upgrades, people! Upgrades! - by BIIG_SAD - 04-19-2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Upgrades, people! Upgrades! - by BIIG_SAD - 04-21-2022, 12:43 AM
RE: Upgrades, people! Upgrades! - by BIIG_SAD - 04-21-2022, 10:17 PM
RE: Upgrades, people! Upgrades! - by Damien - 04-22-2022, 02:10 AM
RE: Upgrades, people! Upgrades! - by Salty - 04-24-2022, 07:02 AM