Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Coin flip is broken
Coin flip is broken. I had 17,888 points, and created a flip for 5,000. I won the flip, and went to check my points- only to see there was still 17,888. I did not lose or gain anything, but the other guy I flipped with lost his 5,000. Which seems quite unfair.
This is not the only time this has happened to me + other users have reported this happening to them as well.
This only happens occasionally and most of the time works fine.
Pls fix.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
I know the same issue, it happens sometimes but I don't think its something Dink can really fix. Its more of a glitch in the system rather then installment error.
Honestly, this shouldn't even be a feature. It's TTT, not a gambling simulator.
[Image: 76561198056585087.png]

(01-10-2017, 07:56 PM)ProReborn Wrote: Honestly, this shouldn't even be a feature. It's TTT, not a gambling simulator.

It's just a side thing, like how we had death match. We did had gambling on pointshop.
(01-10-2017, 07:56 PM)ProReborn Wrote: Honestly, this shouldn't even be a feature. It's TTT, not a gambling simulator.

If it is fixed, I consider it a fun side thing for people to do.
Real OGs remember coin flip.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-04-2018, 08:36 PM)Santa Shwaggins Wrote: Real OGs remember coin flip.
can you not necro.
former admin2
(01-04-2018, 08:48 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 08:36 PM)Santa Shwaggins Wrote: Real OGs remember coin flip.
can you not necro.

can i necro anyways

necroing is one of the best ways to shitpost, after all
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Would posting "Admins, please lock this thread" be feeding the necro? I don't know. Admins, please lock this thread.