Onion's Ban Appeal
I vote -1 to ANY unban OR reduction of ban of this person on TTT. I vote -1 to ANY  unban of this person on any other Dinks server if applicable.

the only thing I would +1 is a removal from the community for you. the things you said are fucked up and you had nor have any guilt or remorse over it other than a "oh no! I got caught!". You did not and have not changed.

for a summary breakdown, heres what you did:
-get day banned for p*do jokes.
-Get perma'd for P*do jokes
-worked your way to a forum ban (seems to have been reversed).
-alt evaded not once, but twice
-made multiple unban requests, got shot down all times excepting the forum ban.
-deleted a request to hide it.

for summary, here is what you did NOT do to fix it
-avoid making those kinds of statements after even an admin of the server told you to stop.
-avoided alt account usage.
-avoid deletion of your unban request.
-realize you were being a piece of shit and stopping the bad behavior
-expressing remorse

лайно іди на хуй.

please don't bother responding to this. Please kindly fuck off and never return here.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(04-29-2022, 12:03 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: I vote -1 to ANY unban OR reduction of ban of this person on TTT. I vote -1 to ANY  unban of this person on any other Dinks server if applicable.

the only thing I would +1 is a removal from the community for you. the things you said are fucked up and you had nor have any guilt or remorse over it other than a "oh no! I got caught!". You did not and have not changed.

for a summary breakdown, heres what you did:
-get day banned for p*do jokes.
-Get perma'd for P*do jokes
-worked your way to a forum ban (seems to have been reversed).
-alt evaded not once, but twice
-made multiple unban requests, got shot down all times excepting the forum ban.
-deleted a request to hide it.

for summary, here is what you did NOT do to fix it
-avoid making those kinds of statements after even an admin of the server told you to stop.
-avoided alt account usage.
-avoid deletion of your unban request.
-realize you were being a piece of shit and stopping the bad behavior
-expressing remorse

лайно іди на хуй.

please don't bother responding to this. Please kindly fuck off and never return here.
Sorry I’m responding anyway. I was given no chance to defend myself is why I alted to play with friends. I expressed remorse plenty of times. Im just saying 100% everyone has said abhorrent things in private and to understand it was a really distasteful joke. It was way out of line and I apologize and it’s not going to happen again.

(04-28-2022, 09:13 PM)August Wrote:
(04-28-2022, 08:55 PM)Onion Wizard Wrote: It’s crazy seeing all these people act like they never made an edgy joke in their life. I apologized and from the effort I’m putting into this it should be clear that I’m not going to do it again.

We're not saying that we never did, hell I'm no angel myself, but there's lines you just don't cross and line #1 is anything regarding kids. You crossed that line and now have to live with the consequences of your actions. I just hope you can learn from this.
What is there learn if I can’t even try a second chance to prove myself? Again I said I understand why what I did was abhorrent and why it was taken like it was. If someone wants to vc and talk about this I’m done to have a convo.
i remember making jokes like this when i was like 12 maybe younger but never about me doing shit to kids when you cross that line it makes people think hey maybe we should watch out for that guy or hey maybe he has touched kids rather then hey thats a fucked up joke neither of them are good. you are at least 18 makes it MUCH worse in my eyes and you were at least 18 when you said it. jokes like these can fuck up your life even as a nobody and our server already has problems with those "people"
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(04-29-2022, 01:11 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: i remember making jokes like this when i was like 12 maybe younger but never about me doing shit to kids when you cross that line it makes people think hey maybe we should watch out for that guy or hey maybe he has touched kids rather then hey thats a fucked up joke neither of them are good. you are at least 18 makes it MUCH worse in my eyes and you were at least 18 when you said it. jokes like these can fuck up your life even as a nobody and our server already has problems with those "people"
Yeah bro I get it. I’ve seen my fair share of gmod and discord groomers and it is bad news. What I said was a lapse of judgement on my part. It was a situation that went way out of hand.

If you need proof I understand severity of this stuff here is a thread I made years ago on SGM. About people posting pedo sprays of 3D rendered children in sexual positions. Mods were unironically defending it. I ended up getting the rule changed.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/why-...ble.48167/

Again it was an off the cuff joke. I apologize for it and understand why it is not acceptable.
to respond to you in brief. You had your chances. You blew it You got soooooo many chances even from battons who is generally lenient. As I said, I am a permanent -1 to you being unbanned. You cannot change my mind at this time.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(04-29-2022, 03:25 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: to respond to you in brief. You had your chances. You blew it You got soooooo many chances even from battons who is generally lenient. As I said, I am a permanent -1 to you being unbanned. You cannot change my mind at this time.
You clearly don’t know the story. I was never given a chance as was explained by Jammin. You wanna play warzone later and I’ll explain it to you?
Your comments were gross and in no way should be downplayed as "edgy jokes". Go play on another TTT server and leave this community alone. -1
Just make myself clear, I was in support of him getting a chance to defend himself, since he wasn't given an immediate community ban as we define it. I think his comments are abhorrent and are worthy of a community ban.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Third appeal self deleted, which is of course an auto denial.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon