Onion's Ban Appeal
Personally, I chuckled when reading these jokes. But that's because I have the mind of the most facetious, ADHD 12-year-old riddled with morbid curiosity. However, that in no way allows, or even remotely means these types of jokes are allowed on the server. I will say, these over-the-top stupid, senseless jokes are purely just to get a cackle out of someone, and in no way are there any pedophilic intentions behind them. I agree that this behavior should not be allowed on the server and the ban handed to OP was justified.

I'm a sucker for second chances though. That being said, I am a +1 for a ban reduction. He did alt evade, which is also justifiable with permanent bans, but he simply wanted to continue playing with his friends.

I hope this appealing process sheds some light on how strict this community is on that kind of behavior and that you have learned your lesson to refrain from any pedophilic jokes, comments, etc. I'd like to see the ban reduced so OP may have more time to reflect on his actions and the disruption they caused to the community before returning to play on the server. If OP does repeat this kind of behavior, I think a permanent ban without the ability to appeal would be appropriate.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
Yeah this is me being nice. Fuck off. Alt evading is whatever but the other shit. 

"Jokes".. No I only have to say fuck off. 

-1 for unban or reduction.

+1 to lose the ability to appeal. You don't deserve one.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(04-22-2022, 07:52 PM)CBR300R Wrote: Personally, I chuckled when reading these jokes. But that's because I have the mind of the most facetious, ADHD 12-year-old riddled with morbid curiosity. However, that in no way allows, or even remotely means these types of jokes are allowed on the server. I will say, these over-the-top stupid, senseless jokes are purely just to get a cackle out of someone, and in no way are there any pedophilic intentions behind them. I agree that this behavior should not be allowed on the server and the ban handed to OP was justified.

I'm a sucker for second chances though. That being said, I am a +1 for a ban reduction. He did alt evade, which is also justifiable with permanent bans, but he simply wanted to continue playing with his friends.

I hope this appealing process sheds some light on how strict this community is on that kind of behavior and that you have learned your lesson to refrain from any pedophilic jokes, comments, etc. I'd like to see the ban reduced so OP may have more time to reflect on his actions and the disruption they caused to the community before returning to play on the server. If OP does repeat this kind of behavior, I think a permanent ban without the ability to appeal would be appropriate.
Thank you for hearing me out. And yes, I agree if I ever do something like that again a permaban should happen instantly.
Those jokes is enough to keep you banned

-1 for reduction or unban.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
(04-22-2022, 08:12 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Those jokes is enough to keep you banned

No belief in second chances? :(
nah you had a second chance after your first ban you should not get a second chance for every different offence
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(04-22-2022, 08:19 PM)Onion Wizard Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:12 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Those jokes is enough to keep you banned

You did have second chance and you fucked up .Do you deserve third chance ? Fuck no.

We believe in second chances it just takes a hell of an apology when you got banned for making jokes about fucking kids and evading said ban afterwards
Super epic fail -2
The type of comment made is something I would say you do not deserve to come back ever again, and then you alt?
[Image: unknown.png]
(04-22-2022, 08:26 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:

You did have second chance and you fucked up .Do you deserve third chance ? Fuck no.
When did I have a second chance? The ban was permanent and everyone I talked to said it won’t be undone. I alted because I had no choice to keep playing with my friends. It’s not like I got on an alt and mass rdmed. I just played.