Onion's Ban Appeal
[Image: _Q8BS2gBTG2d2Z3nHfWltA.png?width=956&height=223]
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(04-22-2022, 08:33 PM)Onion Wizard Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:26 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:19 PM)Onion Wizard Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:12 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Those jokes is enough to keep you banned

-1 for reduction or unban.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
No belief in second chances? :(
You did have second chance and you fucked up .Do you deserve third chance ? Fuck no.
When did I have a second chance? The ban was permanent and everyone I talked to said it won’t be undone. I alted because I had no choice to keep playing with my friends. It’s not like I got on an alt and mass rdmed. I jus  played.
First ban: Micspam/Harassment/Trolling n shit .Day ban

Second ban: No tolerance for pedophilic garbage here.

Just shows you've learn nothing from the first ban. Anyways good luck on your appeal.
(04-22-2022, 08:38 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: [Image: _Q8BS2gBTG2d2Z3nHfWltA.png?width=956&height=223]
IIRC it was a day ban over nothing. The people on the server at the time all wanted me unbanned. Or is this server a two strike system or something?

(04-22-2022, 08:39 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:33 PM)Onion Wizard Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:26 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:19 PM)Onion Wizard Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:12 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Those jokes is enough to keep you banned

-1 for reduction or unban.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
No belief in second chances? :(
You did have second chance and you fucked up .Do you deserve third chance ? Fuck no.
When did I have a second chance? The ban was permanent and everyone I talked to said it won’t be undone. I alted because I had no choice to keep playing with my friends. It’s not like I got on an alt and mass rdmed. I jus  played.
First ban: Micspam/Harassment/Trolling n shit .Day ban

Second ban: No tolerance for pedophilic garbage here.

Just shows you've learn nothing from the first ban. Anyways good luck on your appeal.
What was the evidence for the first one even? I barely even remember it other than they closed it due to how short it was. Literally everyone on the server said it was nuts.
Hi,
I do believe in everyone getting a fair opportunity to defend oneself, something I don't believe you were granted initially.
That being said, I dont believe some actions to be forgiveable. The nature of the jokes you made were absolutely abhorrent standalone. When combined with the high level of toxicity I remember from you and your friends, I see nothing good coming from an unban.
I am a -1 at this time.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
But yeah it did happen I guess

(04-22-2022, 08:44 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hi,
I do believe in everyone getting a fair opportunity to defend oneself, something I don't believe you were granted initially.
That being said, I dont believe some actions to be forgiveable. The nature of the jokes you made were absolutely abhorrent standalone. When combined with the high level of toxicity I remember from you and your friends, I see nothing good coming from an unban.
I am a -1 at this time.
My man we just want to play on your server. All the times I was on with them I did nothing bad and neither did they. I’m pretty sure they told me they helped a staff get an aimbotter banned actually.

You know I’m not a bad guy. And I appreciate you helping me get this appeal made if it was you.

We won’t start any trouble
You need to write one hell of an apology if you want to even begin to sway some of these votes on this thread.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
(04-22-2022, 09:39 PM)CBR300R Wrote: You need to write one hell of an apology if you want to even begin to sway some of these votes on this thread.
I mean, nothing else left to say than I understand why what I said had a harsh punishment now and won’t do anything like it again.

Is that how it works? People vote and admins don’t decide or no?
I would have been up for a +1 if you weren't given multiple chances already + alt evading

Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(04-22-2022, 10:21 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: I would have been up for a +1 if you weren't given multiple chances already + alt evading

Again not sure what you’re referring to when you say I had a second chance. The first ban is in heavy dispute and was so short I couldn’t even appeal it.
(04-21-2022, 11:19 PM)August Wrote: Your Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:0:33999700
(We're looking for your SteamID 32's, not steam profile here. It's what would be used to unban you should this be accepted)

This ban was not your first. You had received a 1 day ban just a few days prior to this one in October. You had appealed that one and it was closed because it was essentially not needed. Ban appeals can take at max a couple weeks before they are processed, so your unban was long up before an admin even had the chance to look at it and our forum admin had it closed.
Your second appeal, which was your first for your current ban, you had deleted yourself, which is an automatic denial of the appeal.

Link to your day ban appeal here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15148
Link to your first appeal for current ban here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15399

We appreciate your honesty about what had happened, and especially about the alts. (Yeah don't alt evade, you ruin any credibility you have. Plus, we will always catch them.) Can you please describe how you have changed since your ban?
I thought it worth noting this reply as it contains the most accuracy that can be publicly seen. 

What august cannot see is another appeal you made in October that you self deleted. In fact, you deleted both the ttt and forum unban appeals yourself. Your forum ban came from the week when there was a discussion on if your actions warranted a community ban. In that time you evaded the ban, and actually have 2 evading accounts, at least one of which you evaded ttt with and tried to pass off as a different person. An agreement was never fully finalized so I approved the forum unban without an additional appeal since you reached out to forum staff this week, tho I have not forgotten that you evaded once mid discussion and once later to shitpost on forums.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon