Perma Banned
Ingame Name: Twa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167631906

Who Banned You: Penquinslayer4

Reason For Ban: MassRDM by explosive barrel

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: This happened almost 2 1/2 years ago, I don't remember purposefully doing it as I was playing the server for a couple weeks, never really got to argue my case and kinda moved on, but I've been on a TTT Kick recently and I remember this server being a solid ttt server. I don't really have a history other than this ban on the server and ngl, I thought it was kinda an over step to basically instantly perma me, but hey thats the past and I want to be able to play the server again. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No

Other:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Eh, Mass RDM is a perma ban generally, especially two years ago. That's just how the guidelines and punishments roll. However you've been banned for over two years for mass. I think it's been long enough easily. 

+1 for unban
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 old as shit ban
+1, look forward to seeing you in game.
It may seem like a quick step but our gudelines do currently ask for a permanent ban for mass RDM, so just be careful next time with barrels!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
i think i was there when you did that +1 penguin ban
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
mass RDM perma ban SNOREEEEEEE
+1
Thank you for submitting an appeal, you have been unbanned :)