Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
owo teamiwng
Offender's Name & SteamID: The Chicken Farmer (STEAM_0:1:47257587), The Junglefowl Harvester (STEAM_0:0:129032618)

Potential Witnesses: @dero 

Reason to Ban: Severe Teaming

Proof: https://youtu.be/MxnkfntioZ8  https://imgur.com/a/ijBqJpz

other: both are karma banned rn 
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
L+ bad at teaming + caught in 4k +1.

I was there, This Happened.
+1. I don’t have proof, but they kept doing it when I was on. They were just delaying every round to break the server with chickens.
(04-26-2022, 01:10 AM)Kneegee Wrote: They were just delaying every round to break the server with chickens.
I have personally witnessed this behavior from the two individuals listed above as well, and i'm pretty sure I made it a point to warn them not to spam chickens again (I have no record of doing so, but even if I didn't, it was clearly obvious that the server lagged out).
Last time I witnessed the issue, they spammed chickens to the point where the server did cause some minor frame lag server side, though the server did remain operational.

Given their continued behavior involving chickens, I'm more concerned about this than the severe teaming.
As such, I have banned both individuals - The Chicken Farmer, and The Junglefowl Harvester (also known as "The Chicken Farmhand" and "Farmer of Chickens") permanently to prevent server damage.

I am also banning both individuals for Severe Teaming, which would be a 2-week ban for a first-time offense. Should these individuals be unbanned someday, they are subject to a permanent ban upon another instance of teaming.

Thank you for the report.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks