Poll: Add it to the server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Heck ya!
100.00%
3 100.00%
Nahhhh
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playermodel Suggestion - Pictures Included!
In this post, I will summarize why the Halo CE player model would be an excellent addition to the TTT server. I'll try to keep this as quick and clean without boring anyone to death or being too vague. My goal by the end of this is to have little to no reason as to why this couldn't be added. Enjoy the read! :D

Overview:

The model itself is very simple with its size and shape being practically close to standard hl2 models as shown below:

[Image: unknown.png]

Here, we can see the models with their bone properties aligned:

My favorite part of the addon is how clean the c_hands look:

On the Workshop:

Below is the front page of the addon along with its workshop link:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=348923474

It would also be worth noting that since there are a good amount of colors, I would recommend only considering the one labeled "Master Chief" as it makes the model more recognizable.

Wrap Up:

This is my favorite player model to use in Garry's Mod. The design is so clean and iconic, looking exactly like the Mark V. from Halo: CE. I'm hoping this gets recognized enough to be considered as an addition to the server. Just to see what everyone thinks, I'll add a poll for people to give their yah or nah.

I appreciate you guys taking the time to read through this! :)
Looks good, has a good download size, yeah fuck it! I'm down for this playermodel
sadly we arent going to get player models for a bit :( But would be cool to add when we do :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(05-02-2022, 12:30 PM)Wrom Wrote: sadly we arent going to get player models for a bit :( But would be cool to add when we do :)
If that were the case, then I'd be down to see this suggestion make it until then  :)
(05-02-2022, 12:38 PM)Sacred3569 Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 12:30 PM)Wrom Wrote: sadly we arent going to get player models for a bit :( But would be cool to add when we do :)
If that were the case, then I'd be down to see this suggestion make it until then  :)
Sadly it is
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
This reminds me of halo combat evolved for some reason
We have tested these models on the test server before and they have an issue with their legs that the TTT community calls, JELLY LEGS. These are unfortunately not being added to the server. We do currently have 10+ new models we are testing at the moment for additions in the future.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Idk how to fix jelly legs yet sorry fam, but anything else I will be happy to look at ;)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-02-2022, 02:57 PM)Foxka Wrote: Idk how  to fix jelly legs yet sorry fam, but anything else I will be happy to look at ;)
No prob, tho what are jelly legs? lol