Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meowdy!
Hi there friends!

My name is Dart and I am mainly a prop hunt player, although I usually play anything besides TTT. (After 1500 hours I still haven't really figured it out xD).

A little bit about me is that I am a full time college student who also works at a zip line course as a tour guide which is AWESOME. I'm going to school for Computer Science and I am going into my second year in the Fall!

Feel free to bully me as I'm one of the furries xD I can take it. I love to make jokes and mess around :p

OH YEAH! Before my time on Dinkleberg, I spent all of my 1500 hours on CompactGamers gmod servers if anyone here remembers them, however they have since shut down. I was a moderator there on their prop hunt server, although I did bounce around and play all the servers.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord! I'm sure you can find me under Dart in the member list there somewhere ;)

Love you all, stay safe, and I hope to see you all on the servers!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FawnQueen~
Welcome to stinklebergs xD jk jk Welcome tho and have fun on our servers and just all around enjoy your self :D
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Ayo mate, welcome to the forums. 

Haven't really seen you but I'm sure once my life isn't crazy I'll be able to game with you in PH. Glad to have ya.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I am going to make it my mission to convince you to only play on the TTT server.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
(04-09-2022, 10:57 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Ayo mate, welcome to the forums. 

Haven't really seen you but I'm sure once my life isn't crazy I'll be able to game with you in PH. Glad to have ya.
Probably haven't seen me on since I'm just getting back into gmod! I haven't really played Dinkleberg's servers for that long (honestly probably less than 20) because I started to play it after the server I mentioned shut down, and by that point I was kinda burned out on the game. However, something has reinvigorated me and I have the spark to play now! :D
FawnQueen~
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Lord forgive me but im about to get banned
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
can you please show me dartemote 1 through 3
(04-10-2022, 02:54 PM)HONG Wrote: can you please show me dartemote 1 through 3
Of course!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FawnQueen~
Welcome! Come to TTT sometime!