Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here
Here's an unbiased opinion on this: (Not that any of you are being biased, I just am someone who would consider myself one of his friends)

I think that if he is serious about proving that he has changed, he provides a very solid point about peer-to-peer connection involved in order to prove that. We really can't ever prove that through text on a forum page. When I went from being a troll back to wanting to be staff, the only way people really saw and comprehended change in my behavior and mannerism was through direct interaction with me.

He has not alt evaded since the account he made in 2021 was  banned. Sure, he has had someone file a ban request on his behalf recently but it was only because he felt that he was silenced without given a chance to speak. Now that he has the chance to speak, I suggest that you entertain his request and have a direct conversation with him. Otherwise, you're wasting his and your time because you aren't willing to hear the man out.

I am willing to say that he should be allowed to speak to Jammin or other discord staff members directly to show he is serious about his intentions.

I am also willing to give a +1 for a reduction of his ban... if he is genuine about this, which I think he is. 

That's my input on this case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here - by Salty - 05-06-2022, 03:31 PM