Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The state of Guns and crates.
Normally I post stupid threads that don't matter. However after my recent return from my long needed hiatus. I have come to realize, Weapon Balancing is an issue. Simply, a gun you can buy for 9k credits(mp9) is the Meta right now, not any of the guns you should be striving for in crates, which is odd. Hard to get items should be useful, Correct? otherwise why bother. If the beloved bull$shite is the hardest to obtain sidearm, why is it well...Bull$shite? Secondly top of guns, We need more semi auto rifles (fals, msbs,g3( @MiniMe2001  has something he has been working on if he would be able to try it) something, burst pistol I've heard people ask about.

In Conclusion on Guns.

Harder to obtain firearms should be better than your run of a mill gun.
Add more variety of guns.

Now about Crates. We have 4 model crates and 3 hat crates cool good amount. Accessory crates we have 1 of, how old and odd.

Thank you.
Nah man the VAL and MP5 are meta rn just ask @Zekken
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
This is an easy way to ruin the server for new(er) players. The best guns should be guns that are easily accessible to everyone, otherwise you end up with another retarded inventory style server.
Our server has never been pay to win. If we directly made the most rare weapons the best to use, people would have to swarm to buy points to unlock weapons to give them the advantage. While balance of guns can always be improved to make all weapons useful, we will never make select guns purposely OP.

Also, for the accessory crate, I’m working on that lol be patient for more to come.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(05-09-2022, 01:45 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: we will never make select guns purposely OP.
*Cries over the grave of the buffed MP9*

I think the weapons are more or less balanced now. Bullshite should be the best deagle in the game, but not much better than a normal deagle. Balance is too important to the integrity of the game
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I like the suggestion of a new semi auto rifle or two and would gladly look into it after a couple higher priority things are taken care of.
The bullshite works fine for me?
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]