Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this kosable no matter what
On white house is it kosabe to open the mine pit even if your a detective.
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
(05-09-2017, 10:15 PM)monkeydog57 Wrote: On white house is it kosabe to open the mine pit even if your a detective.
I've seen detectives get shot for it, but I'm not quite sure.
It's map specific KOSable. So technically speaking you technically can kill them although you have to think about that action. Also depending on who does the report, they might see it that yes it's KOSable, but it's also killing someone whose proven.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Opening the pit is considered Accessing the Mine Pit. All Map Specific Reason to KOS are listed here. You can also find them in the MOTD.
[Image: ce0ec21971.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-10-2017, 10:22 AM)Christian Wrote: Opening the pit is considered Accessing the Mine Pit. All Map Specific Reason to KOS are listed here. You can also find them in the MOTD.
[Image: ce0ec21971.png]

I think he knows that, he's wondering if even detectives can get shot for it since you can't kill them unless you're defending yourself.
(05-10-2017, 10:39 AM)Lycan Wrote: I think he knows that, he's wondering if even detectives can get shot for it since you can't kill them unless you're defending yourself.

Yeah, I don't think Detectives are exempt from this. Least I know of, otherwise it'd be put that "Detectives are exempt from this" somewhere.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-10-2017, 11:40 AM)Christian Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 10:39 AM)Lycan Wrote: I think he knows that, he's wondering if even detectives can get shot for it since you can't kill them unless you're defending yourself.

Yeah, I don't think Detectives are exempt from this. Least I know of, otherwise it'd be put that "Detectives are exempt from this" somewhere.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's kind of common sense to not kill a detective though, especially when they are KOSd by another detective for simply opening the mine pit.
(05-10-2017, 01:25 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 11:40 AM)Christian Wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's kind of common sense to not kill a detective though, especially when they are KOSd by another detective for simply opening the mine pit.

I shoot detectives for shooting me.
yes it would still be kosable if it was a det/proven
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
The way I determine it is, "If it can cause damage to people, and people happen to be around it, then I kill for it".

Of course be wary of who is watching you, because most people don't listen and will kill you anyway,
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]