Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Salty's Redemption Arc: TTT Edition
Man you've come a long way. I remember distinctly what happened in the past, and you've done just a complete 180 from how you were before. Granted, I can mostly only speak for interactions from discord and here on the forums, but man I'm proud of you and I think you'd do well coming back to the team.

+1
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Bump
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Thank you all for your feedback, I really appreciate it! 

I discussed the activity issue with Bryan yesterday but just to be transparent, I'm totally fine with leaving this up until I have shown stable, consistent activity.  

If anyone has anything else they would like to add (whether publicly or privately via my DMs), please feel free. 
+1, he's good. Might as well accept him first then let him increase activity as trusted if that's the only complaint lol
+1 I wasn’t around for ‘old’ Salty so cant comment on that but the Salty I know would make great staff :) knows the rules, fun to play with, positive influence on the server
+1 Honestly great player and has good handle for rules, but his queue's suck
good luck
I’m biased but have no extra input anyways :) +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+1

is good at telling you as it is. Wont mince his words or sweeten them. just cold hard facts.

this man is more than ready.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Yeah, +1. Was a solid staff member, would do a good job again.
Salty's past has already been discussed and even brought up by him so I'm not going to go into a lot of detail on it. I really do believe he's learnt from the experience, that he's had time to reflect and think on it. I do believe that he deserves a second chance to prove himself. He's capable, calm and knows the server well. 

I have seen his attitude change massively on forums and the discord too. 

Best of luck Salty
[Image: unknown.jpg]