Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan the man
Everyone wish a good ole happy birthday to one of our admins @bryanbrr Hope you have a good day :) Keep doing great work for us on the admin team.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Pouring one out for my homie Bryan rn, he’s alive but I’m still pouring one out
Gay man birth day of a filling up and a new job is going well and I'm going on vacation this weekend so I'll have a few days of the day off for the next week and then to get back on track for a while I have to go back and get my stuff back and then you will be the first time that has to do with your racial and the other one that is in your hands were you not the one that I am I was just joking or to say I didn't do anything to you and you were just going out for a little while I didn't do anything to make you happy birthday or a new year you had a great day
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
happy birthday bryan

Made shit more expensive unhappy birthday
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Thank you for all your hardwork sir!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sucking up to bad TTT Admins for no real reason. Part 2
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater