Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fofabs Fault
Hi Power,

I'm surprised to see you make a staff app; I had no idea you were thinking of applying.  Had I known, I would have marked a lot of my videos to prove what I will say below.

Power is well known on the server and is one of the regulars that plays at night EST.  Looking back at the discord, they first started interacting in the PH channel the end of March.  They may not say nearly as much as I do, but they do interact with the regulars.  Additionally, power has alerted staff recently when problems have occurred on the server.

Ban requests:  This one needs some explanation.
From the day I got Trusted until 2 weeks ago, I was averaging roughly 2hrs a day on the server in the evening EST.  This time also happens to overlap heavily with when Power plays.  It comes as no surprise to me that he doesn't have any ban requests because I made an absurd amount of ban requests.  I'm not one to sit back and let a problem get to the point where a non-staff member needs to make a ban request.
Power has very consistently messaged me in admin chat when he feels someone is ghosting or hacking, and he's usually right.  Had I known to mark my videos since I was Trusted, I could probably make a several minute long montage of his admin chat messages.

I'm obviously biased in your favor because you have helped me out quite a bit on the server.

+√(0.247)

Score is because Matt hates dumb +/- answers after an essay.

Messages In This Thread
Fofabs Fault - by powertrain45 - 05-16-2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by MissPauling - 05-16-2022, 04:03 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by powertrain45 - 05-16-2022, 09:12 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by Wilfry - 05-16-2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by VolfVossTTV - 05-16-2022, 08:54 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 05-16-2022, 09:48 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 05-26-2022, 08:40 PM