Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fofabs Fault
So regarding the discord inquiries, staff pings can be seen here

He also has some discussion and communication in discord. Although it's not a whole lot, it's also not zero.

To put it very specifically, you've helped out a decent bit. I've seen it and been on the other end when you're sending staff information. You're normally telling me fairly often about others abusing illegal spots when I am alive or on the other team. You know what hacking looks like to an extent, definitely can spot ghosters and with 3 weeks of time on server, I can only hope that you know the rules lol. 

Personally I'm for him becoming Trusted. There are things to work on but at the same time that hasn't stopped people before. I think trying to get some ban requests would greatly benefit you in many ways such as experience with dealing with people and of course understanding needed evidence. It would also make you stick out to others who don't really have a lot of experience with you/know you.  

So along with this +1 I leave you a couple things to definitely put your time into while you're awaiting an answer, whatever that may be. 

- Take a look into ban requests. See what kind of evidence we require and are generally looked for regarding keeping a ban. 

- Study the staff guidelines so you understand our escalations of punishments and how we do things. This is also useful when creating your own ban requests as you can exhaust the options that you have available to you now and escalate by making a ban request when it reaches a certain point. This will let everyone know that you know how and when to use your commands.

Regardless of the answer you may receive on this app, definitely do try to keep getting better and good luck mate.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Fofabs Fault - by powertrain45 - 05-16-2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by MissPauling - 05-16-2022, 04:03 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by powertrain45 - 05-16-2022, 09:12 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by Wilfry - 05-16-2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by VolfVossTTV - 05-16-2022, 08:54 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 05-16-2022, 09:48 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 05-17-2022, 07:27 PM
RE: Fofabs Fault - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 05-26-2022, 08:40 PM