Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Mod App
Before I give any vote on this I want to make sure of something.  Specifically on the incident when @Toaduh over stepped you by using his commands, I wish to know the whole situation via video of it occuring.  Mainly this is because the day after I heard complaints about you being negligent when it comes to staffing the server(now these are only claims since no actual proof of it has been brought up).  But still I think this could make others uneasy especially when multiple players will bring up the complaint.

Will vote after your response.

Edit: 

Well since theres no video of the incident and the one that claim you are negligent don't have evidence either let's pull it under the rug.  

Now with my response

You do have great time in the server and good ban requests.  But what I'm and other staff members are concerned about is the situation of you burning out.  I don't want to bring past issues to the present especially since I wasn't part of the community back then but it's evident the number of times it has happened.  This could have easily been a +1 from me but I want you to be here a little longer just to see where you stand.

My vote is neutral
[Image: Sure-grandma-lets-get-you-to-bed]

Messages In This Thread
Test Mod App - by Nullify - 05-19-2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by MissPauling - 05-19-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wilfry - 05-19-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 05-19-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wrom - 05-19-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Nullify - 05-19-2022, 11:42 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wilfry - 05-20-2022, 05:30 AM
RE: Test Mod App - by VolfVossTTV - 05-20-2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 05-26-2022, 08:50 PM