Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Mod App
Addressing Current Comments:
I've staffed with Nullify quite a bit.  As such, I've seen how Nullify currently staffs; how they might have staffed in the past doesn't matter to me.

I am unsure of what MissPauling is talking about with lack of communication.  You've done an excellent job in the staff discord, and have communicated well with me when we've staffed together.  You don't talk much in the main discord, but to be honest I care much more about how you communicate with players on the server.  If Nullify needs to work on their communication, I formally request evidence for this.

I also also unsure of what MissPauling is talking about with controlling the room.  While you seem to be less strict than I am, you make it clear that you are staff and that you will enforce the rules when trouble arises on the server.  I have not seen a single complaint from the regulars about how you've been handling the server (who, if we're honest, will make it known if they think you're not doing a good job)  If Nullify needs to work on controlling the server, I formally request evidence for this as well.

One month as Trusted with many successful ban requests and no major issues is a good thing.  Ryzif, Koshka, Wilfry, and I all quickly moved to Test Mod from Trusted after about a month of time as Trusted.

My Comments:
My biggest concern is there has been an established pattern of you joining the staffing team and then leaving.  While the comments about burnout on Ryzifs apps were silly, I'm genuinely concerned that you are going to end up resigning because you've been on the server so much.  You're averaging roughly 3 hrs on the server each day across the last 30 days.  That's a lot.
Are you sure you're not overdoing it?

Your ban requests are great by the way.
My Vote:
+1, I do not believe there are any major issues that prevent you from progressing to Test Mod.

Messages In This Thread
Test Mod App - by Nullify - 05-19-2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by MissPauling - 05-19-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wilfry - 05-19-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 05-19-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wrom - 05-19-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Nullify - 05-19-2022, 11:42 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wilfry - 05-20-2022, 05:30 AM
RE: Test Mod App - by VolfVossTTV - 05-20-2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 05-26-2022, 08:50 PM