Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Mod App
Alright, for the whole incident about Toaduh using his donor command while I was on. I'm usually chill with donors that uses their commands whether it's for testing or want to help out a bit. Of course, I don't let them take over and overpower me. I rarely do let any donors who wanted to help out. During that time, everything was under control, had nothing too troubling other than people verbal ghosting here and there. I unfortunately no longer have the video, I wish I do have the video at full and unedited, but I do not. I'm not mad nor am I hating on Toaduh. What he did was unnecessary, but I want him to know to be caution about using donor powers while staff is online. Sure, the situation isn't too serious, but a good lesson on what not to do, if that makes any sense.
As for the "negligent". I've never seen any complaints about me staffing on the server. Privately? None. Publicly? None. Obviously the trolls doesn't count as they break the basic rules and complain about being punished for breaking said rules. I would love to see anyone that has a complain about me either here or in direct message. I'll be honest, I have been a bit lenient at times. Such as people mic spamming as they're screaming (in a fun friendly way) into the mic. I'm working on that quick fix. And no, I'm not lenient when someone breaks a serious rule and should be taken seriously. This is such a small detail which shouldn't be a huge trouble.
Moving towards communication. My current communication does lack on Discord, only respond to pings and talk only in ph. I have been talking a whole bunch on the server. Saying otherwise is wrong as being a staff and not talking at all, should be a red flag. Being a staff, you should really be talkative as a lot of players needs some help. I am a fast typer, I do communicate with the people on the server, only problem is the Discord, which can be easily and quickly fixed.
As for my burnouts, I'm completely aware about that. Yeah yeah, long hiatus, long breaks, nobody in the staff team wants to hear. I have a limit on how much I should be on. 5-6 hours is the max. Used to be 10 - 12 hours since I was bored. Trust me, I'm never going to pull that many hours on one server ever again, those days are over. If I really want to take a break, I would take a day. Two days were taken off according to my Gametracker. So don't worry about my burnouts, it's never going to happen again. I can manage my playtime and not feeling forced to be on the server for more than 8+ hours. On average, 3 hours is fine by me. Good amount of time for a day to be frank.
Thanks for the responds.

Messages In This Thread
Test Mod App - by Nullify - 05-19-2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by MissPauling - 05-19-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wilfry - 05-19-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 05-19-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wrom - 05-19-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Nullify - 05-19-2022, 11:42 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wilfry - 05-20-2022, 05:30 AM
RE: Test Mod App - by VolfVossTTV - 05-20-2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 05-26-2022, 08:50 PM