Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Mod App
Ayo Nullify.

So as far as I know, your ban requests are fairly solid and thorough. You had a tiny thing that needed to be fixed regarding audio but nothing really since then regarding proper evidence. You know what you need as far as keeping a ban. You are fairly lenient and while that's really not an issue in my eyes, I think a smaller amount of firmness with rules wouldn't be a bad thing to strive for either. I'm not entirely sure about the whole donor thing as mentioned previously as I didn't witness it and I'm just assuming that there isn't video to really remark on the situation. I really don't have many if any issues out of you except for maybe being a little more firm on rules. I do think that it won't hurt to have you wait for a little while. I know you've done really well and I don't like to base my answers off a previous history or pattern but do try to slow down and pace yourself as to avoid burnout. 

It's annoying to hear about burnout. Trust me. I should DEFINITELY know. It has been on nearly every one of my apps. I do believe in this case as Chelllman mentioned, there might be some merit in mentioning this as to avoid something that seems to be a reoccurring thing. Be sure to take breaks from the server my dude. I know it's fun, especially when helping the community and the pings are constant but your time comes first. It is alright to take time from the server to focus on your life. The server isn't going anywhere even with mass pings due to issues. We have ban requests for a reason which are readily available for ANYONE to make at any time regarding problem people in server. Just make sure to focus on yourself. 

As of now, I'm neutral. I believe you absolutely have what it takes to retake your Tmod but I want to see where you stand in another month regarding your current path of activity and see if these concerns will knock themselves out. You've done a really good job that I've seen and I'm sure the community appreciates it but don't run yourself into another hiatus from too much time invested in the server.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Test Mod App - by Nullify - 05-19-2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by MissPauling - 05-19-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wilfry - 05-19-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 05-19-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wrom - 05-19-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Nullify - 05-19-2022, 11:42 PM
RE: Test Mod App - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 05-20-2022, 03:07 AM
RE: Test Mod App - by Wilfry - 05-20-2022, 05:30 AM
RE: Test Mod App - by VolfVossTTV - 05-20-2022, 12:45 PM