Unban request
(05-20-2022, 07:47 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Although the entertainment was fun to watch unfold, you are just a committed troll. As of right now, nah. Maybe stop lying and digging yourself in this hole and you can start coming out of it. This is some psychotic level of bs that you're spewing and no one is buying it. 

Sorry you guys feel this way. I sincerely apologize. I would love to have a second chance but if not that is okay. It was immature for me to say that in voice chat in the first place. Should've just taken it to the forums from the start.
(05-20-2022, 07:49 PM)Volatery Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 07:47 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Although the entertainment was fun to watch unfold, you are just a committed troll. As of right now, nah. Maybe stop lying and digging yourself in this hole and you can start coming out of it. This is some psychotic level of bs that you're spewing and no one is buying it. 

Sorry you guys feel this way. I sincerely apologize. I would love to have a second chance but if not that is okay. It was immature for me to say that in voice chat in the first place. Should've just taken it to the forums from the start.

Ryzif is talking about your excuses for the "screenshot", not the stuff with Damien.
(05-20-2022, 07:54 PM)chelllman Wrote:

Ryzif is talking about your excuses for the "screenshot", not the stuff with Damien.

My apologies I misunderstood what he was talking about. I am sure it would be easier for me to say I made it up then it would be to defend myself. But the truth is I didn't make it up and I don't want to be punished (With what I believe to be a perma ban) when it isn't what I did
(05-20-2022, 07:57 PM)Volatery Wrote:

My apologies I misunderstood what he was talking about. I am sure it would be easier for me to say I made it up then it would be to defend myself. But the truth is I didn't make it up and I don't want to be punished (With what I believe to be a perma ban) when it isn't what I did
The question is how did you get it though like through what cause the person didn't put it onto your pc without sending it to you some where so either cut the shit or provide who gave it to you, you are fumbling and its clear to see that you made it lol
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod

Then your options are to prove that the screenshot did not come from you, with timestamps of the messages, or resign to the fact that you will be punished for it. As far as staff is concerned, YOU sent the fake screenshot to us, not anyone else. Until proven otherwise, you will face the consequences.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(05-20-2022, 07:59 PM)Wrom Wrote:

The question is how did you get it though like through what cause the person didn't put it onto your pc without sending it to you some where so either cut the shit or provide who gave it to you, you are fumbling and its clear to see that you made it lol

I'm not entirely sure if you missed the part where I said "He blocked me or removed me so the chats are gone" or if you're tryna get my story to change. Regardless their is nothing I can do about it now. Please stop asking me for chat logs because they are gone. I understand how this looks but their is nothing I can do to change it now. Sorry guys
(05-20-2022, 07:37 PM)Volatery Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 07:36 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Told you Chellapo was cheating then removed / blocked you? Makes no sense. Look up Occam's Razor

Not sure if you read the previous forum post, but I explained that I had no idea who this guy was and I was not friends with him. Ironic.

I really like Dinkle and would like to keep playing TTT here... This is very extreme

You don't know the correct usage of Ironic lmao. My point was why would some random person randomly add you and randomly send u evidence that someone was hacking. Stop schizo posting
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(05-20-2022, 08:29 PM)(j)ax Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 07:37 PM)Volatery Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 07:36 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Told you Chellapo was cheating then removed / blocked you? Makes no sense. Look up Occam's Razor

Not sure if you read the previous forum post, but I explained that I had no idea who this guy was and I was not friends with him. Ironic.

I really like Dinkle and would like to keep playing TTT here... This is very extreme

You don't know the correct usage of Ironic lmao. My point was why would some random person randomly add you and randomly send u evidence that someone was hacking. Stop schizo posting

I wasn't thinking about it that way at first but now I understand. I get it now. It just sounds fake. If ban sticks it's understandable
As annoying as this guy is, false accusations really don't do anything, especially considering staff can double check everything and see everyone's screen, whether or not this guy himself fabricated it cannot be proven (even though half a brain cell tells us he did), at the end of the day I don't think it's anything worth a permaban. I don't think chellapo or Damien were at risk for being banned for "cheating", especially because staff know to double check these things, especially when someone provides a sketch screenshot like that.

At the end of the day, cringe troll moment, but his ban should be reduced at least, obviously if it happens again then you know what to do.
Fabricating a fake picture to get someone they don't like banned is definitely worth banning for.