Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August Abusing Bans
I was not affiliated with these other players in the server, the actions of others shouldn't affect my chances of getting unbanned just because you see I was having a good time with some people I just met. Go ahead and check my friends list for them. As for the mic spam, I stopped when I was asked to. The only people who were having a bad experience themselves were the staff since we weren't being good law abiding citizens as seen in the video. As for the sexuality question to big sad, how are you going to tell me how sincere I was toward the question? I simply asked if they were trans so we can start getting on good mends and to see if we can have a proper conversation since everyone in the server was pretty much banned.

(side note: ironic how staff to a gmod server are telling me to go outside and touch grass)

Messages In This Thread
August Abusing Bans - by xanor - 05-21-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: August Abusing Bans - by August - 05-21-2022, 02:43 AM
RE: August Abusing Bans - by BIIG_SAD - 05-21-2022, 02:52 AM
RE: August Abusing Bans - by Lost_Leviathan - 05-21-2022, 10:33 AM
RE: August Abusing Bans - by xanor - 05-21-2022, 11:48 AM
RE: August Abusing Bans - by Mother Nuru. - 05-21-2022, 12:22 PM