Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will be 100 with y'all. I don't understand this one either
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
b!ter STEAM_0:1:47698585
Potential Witnesses: 
Garro
Reason to Ban: 

b!ter riling up the lobby against the staff. gagged for explaining to the lobby (and encouraging the lobby) how to exploit the map of dinkleberg (fishbowl exploit)

Proof: 

Other: (Optional)

This is the second time he has had a run in with staff telling him not to, and him continuing to tell others how to exploit maps, and encouraging them to.  Also he has some real strange topics. He pushes the rules. 
previous ban request where he leads people out of the map. He is not banned here, but it is documentation that he has done it before and is continuously doing it. 

I observe that the drinking is causing bad behavior. I came into a lobby (previous map to recording), where strange disgusting things were being discussed. I was eating dinner at the time, and asked them to stop because the topic was disgusting because I was eating. they laughed at me and went off harder. They got upset when, after warnings, got gags (biter, others issued gags for continuing).

This seems to be not a one off, but a repeat walk-in with B!TER, as many staff can attest. My evidence alone may not be anything much on its own, so I invite August and other staff to give their 2 cents.

It is also super late, so I will add timestamps to my video later.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Video evidence from a few days ago where B!ter was being disrespectful towards myself and other players. I’m still unsure as to why this drama took place, but his attacks on me were completely unprompted. I suspect that his actions were influenced by alcohol, not that it’s an excuse for poor behavior like this. In the end, he only worked his way up to a map gag that night.

Video 1: https://youtu.be/BzYaOtVyH68
Video 2: https://youtu.be/hdsbLcHTqPQ

Time stamps in the descriptions.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 I Played with him two days ago, he sounds like a older person, and seeing this stuff makes me  sad, i expected better.
Since he is once again teaching others how to exploit the maps while consistently spewing player disrespect to community members and staff alike. He will receive a four day ban at this time. The reason for length is the tunnel wasn't properly addressed as it's an illegal spot considering it's not supposed to be passable. Since it wasn't addressed like it should have been he's not going to be punished for it but the attitude, teaching of exploits and general communication of vileness towards others isn't acceptable. Any further attempts of exploiting will be rewarded with a week ban.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]